The MEREDITH HOUSE is located on a quiet side street in the Village of Hillsborough, New Hampshire, 10 minutes from the main campus. Named after a prominent Hillsborough family, this program offers 24-hour supervision and support in a non-institutional, community inclusive environment.
The Meredith House features the maximum level of support offered at Robin Hill Farm. Services include assistance with ADL’s (activities of daily living), transfers and hygiene, as well as monitoring of needs that may include g-tube feeding (exclusive of continuous drip), range of motion, and skin monitoring. All residents have a written rehabilitation plan. The Meredith House is fully sprinkled and subject to all applicable life safety inspections.
The Meredith House provides:
- A structured, low stimulus environment for 5 residents;
- Socially based cognitive rehabilitation services;
- Assistance with ADL’s (activities of daily living), range of motion and community participation skills;
- A written rehabilitation plan updated annually or on an as-needed basis;
- 24 hour supervision / support on an as needed basis by staff of Robin Hill Farm;
The Meredith House is is licensed by the State of New Hampshire as Residential Treatment and Rehabilitation Facility, and has a capacity of 5 residents.
Our programs are designed to offer the resident maximum independence in the least restrictive environment. We also strive to promote choice and self-determination concepts, balanced with the mission of maintaining a rehabilitative environment.