The SUPPORTED RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM is located on the main campus in Deering, NH. This program is barrier-free and offers 24 hour supervision in a non-institutional, community based environment.
The SRP program features the maximum level of support offered at Robin Hill Farm. Services include assistance with ADL’s (activities of daily living), transfers and hygiene, as well as monitoring of needs that may include g-tube feeding (exclusive of continuous drip), range of motion and skin monitoring.
Individuals in this program may have more intensive physical needs, but may still benefit from a community inclusive, extended family environment.
The SRP program provides:
- A structured, low stimulus environment for 6 residents;
- Socially based cognitive rehabilitation services;
- Assistance with ADL’s (activities of daily living), range of motion and community participation skills;
- A written rehabilitation plan updated annually or on an as-needed basis;
- 24 hour supervision / support on an as needed basis by staff of Robin Hill Farm;
- A home like atmosphere coupled with modern life-safety features such as fire alarms, emergency lighting and sprinkler systems;
This program is licensed by the State of New Hampshire as a Residential Treatment and Rehabilitation Facility and has a capacity of 6 residents.
Our programs are designed to offer the resident maximum independence in the least restrictive environment. We also strive to promote choice and self-determination concepts, balanced with the mission of maintaining a rehabilitative environment.