Robin Hill Farm operates a group of Residential Treatment and Rehabilitation facilities developed exclusively for adults living with brain injury. We maintain a low stimulus, community inclusive environment where residents are expected to make gains and live the least restrictive lifestyle possible. Each resident has a written rehabilitation plan with definable goals and objectives.
Robin Hill Farm accepts clients based upon the following criteria:
Candidate must be diagnosed with a brain injury;
- This includes both TBI (traumatic brain injury), ABD (acquired brain disorder).
Person must be medically stable;
- That is, they must not need consistent Nursing support. We can support people who need G-tube feeding, or skin care, etc.
Person must not pose a consistent threat to self or others;
- Robin Hill is not a “Behavioral Facility”. We do, however, recognize that frustration sometimes goes hand in hand with brain injury.
Need and benefit from 24 hour support or supervision.
- As an alternative to institutional living, our programs are best suited for those who require and would benefit from, 24 hour staffing.
In addition to the above criteria, we always conduct a personal evaluation, and review past history when considering someone for admission.
Robin Hill Farm can work closely with your established rehabilitation team; we make every effort to stay with your existing Neurologist, Neuropsychologist or other rehab professional. If you need to reestablish those services, we have a list of many fine professionals we have worked with over the years.
Robin Hill Farm is a residential treatment and rehabilitation facility, and typically accepts the following sources of funding:
- New Hampshire Medicaid Waiver – For residents of New Hampshire only;
- VA Funding – Fee basis;
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance;
- Private or Structured Settlement funding
Please contact us for further details.