Greg Woodsum, PT, CBIS, MHA, Executive Director
- BS in Physical Therapy, Quinnipiac College
- 25+ years’ experience as a Physical Therapist, specializing in Neurology.
- MS in Management/Healthcare Administration, New England College
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS)
- Greg joined the Robin Hill Farm team in 2016.
Claire Kearney, Business Office Manager
- Responsible for coordinating and managing all office functions at Robin Hill Farm.
- Claire has been with the Robin Hill Farm team since 1999.
Jess Barto, Program Director
- Oversees all six programs, working closely with the Program Managers to ensure the consistency of care.
- Jess has been with the Robin Hill Farm Team since 2022.
- 30+ years healthcare experience
Ruth Hynes, RN, CBIS Quality Assurance Manager
- 20+ years of Nursing experience and 6+ years of state certification experience.
- Joined the Robin Hill Farm team in 2017.
Alana Cullen, Human Resources Manager
- BA In Human Resources Management
- 18+ years of Leadership experience
- Joined the Robin Hill Farm team in 2021.