The BLUE HOUSE is located on the main campus in Deering, NH and is adjacent to the SRP Program. The Blue House offers 24 hour supervision and support in a non-institutional, community inclusive environment. The Blue House also has a unique “on campus” apartment located upstairs in the building. It offers a higher level of independence, yet maintains the level of support required for successful transition.
The Blue House provides:
- A structured, low stimulus environment for 8 residents;
- Socially based cognitive rehabilitation services which follow the rehab plan;
- As needed assistance with ADL’s (activities of daily living), range of motion and community reentry skills;
- Skill building based upon a written rehabilitation plan with definable goals and objectives;
- A home like atmosphere coupled with modern life-safety features such as fire alarms, emergency lighting and sprinkler systems;
- 24 hour support or supervision by Robin Hill Farm staff as needed;
The Blue House is licensed by the State of New Hampshire as a Residential Treatment and Rehabilitation facility, and has a capacity of 6 residents, with an apartment capacity of 2 residents.
The Blue House is a community inclusive program, and residents are assisted by staff with banking, shopping, leisure activities, and off-site therapeutic recreation such as pool therapy and a therapeutic horseback riding program. We tend to do very few large group activities, and prefer to focus on individualized access to the community.
Our programs are designed to offer the resident maximum independence in the least restrictive environment. We also strive to promote choice and self-determination concepts, balanced with the mission of maintaining a rehabilitative environment.