The Wilton Road Program is located in the quaint town of Peterborough, NH. The Wilton Road Program is modeled after our Meredith House Program, and features the maximum level of support offered at Robin Hill Farm. Services include assistance with ADL’s (activities of daily living), transfers and hygiene, range of motion, and skin monitoring. All residents have a written rehabilitation plan. Wilton Road is fully sprinkled and subject to all applicable life safety inspections.
The Wilton Road Program provides:
- A structured, low stimulus environment for 5 residents;
- Socially based cognitive rehabilitation services;
- Assistance with ADL’s (activities of daily living), range of motion and community participation skills;
- A written rehabilitation plan updated annually or on an as-needed basis;
- 24 hour supervision / support on an as needed basis by staff of Robin Hill Farm;
The Wilton Road Program is licensed by the State of New Hampshire as Residential Treatment and Rehabilitation Facility, and has a capacity of 5 residents.
Our programs are designed to offer the resident maximum independence in the least restrictive environment. We also strive to promote choice and self-determination concepts, balanced with the mission of maintaining a rehabilitative environment.