Important Robin Hill Farm Information Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
At Robin Hill Farm, our primary concern is the overall health and well-being of our residents and staff, as well as with the families of residents and staff. We understand that there is great uncertainty regarding the ever evolving circumstances with the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As a trusted care provider, it is our responsibility to actively monitor these developments by closely following real-time updates from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and the State of New Hampshire and the associated departments.
Based on current information, we are taking several measures to help mitigate those circumstances, while ensuring that services remain available in the safest possible manner.
These steps include:
Established a dedicated preparedness response team, actively monitoring real-time developments
- Developed a comprehensive continuity plan to ensure that banking services remain uninterrupted
- All facilities are being thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis to reduce further exposure, which includes a sufficient stock of hand sanitizer
- We are monitoring all employee travel and requiring non-care staff to follow remote working protocols
- As always, any employee feeling ill will be asked to leave and to stay home at home for 14 days or until cleared by a physician
- Employing social distancing practices by minimizing group meetings and utilizing virtual meeting strategies, when feasible
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will post regular updates here at our web site. We appreciate your continued support and the trust you have placed in us.